5.04.2007

Two Quarters, Two Books

As I was leaving the library yesterday I noticed that they were a number of books for $0.25. So, I purchased two books: God and Incarnation in Mid-Nineteenth Century German Theology (which is surely a deposit of faith-less theology, but I'll see) and The Brothers Karamazov. I read about four chapters of The Brothers Karamazov last night, and I really enjoyed Dostoevsky's writing style. Have any of you read this book already? If so, what did you think about it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah man, that would be great, I don't know what my plans look like for after the wedding, I'm planning on flying to europe sometime soon after, but we'll see, maybe even before the wedding I can hang out for a couple days.

Eric M. Ashley said...

Sounds good. I'll give you a call soon.