6.04.2006

God at Work, At Work...Again.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to talk with one of my co-workers about the Lord. He told me that he used to love read the bible and go to church, but overtime he began to neglect both. Well, tonight, he told me that he had read the bible before he came to work. (He started reading in Genesis.) I cannot express how excited I was when he told me. Please pray that the Lord will continue to work in Jason's heart and mind.

Also, I was able to talk about God, the Bible, and other important things with a guy named Shaun. This is the second time that we've been able to talk in-depth about the Lord. (In case you missed my earlier post about our conversations, it is available here.) He has been asking some really important/difficult questions lately. Please pray that the Lord will continue to work in Shaun's heart and mind.

Pray that the Lord will continue to give me wisdom and understanding. Pray that I will continue to speak the truth boldly, in love.

Although I long to be working in a church-related vocation once again, I am amazed at how the Lord has used me while I have been at Rockwell. It encourages me to know that the Lord can and will give us opportunities to serve him wherever we may be.

No comments: