5.20.2006

God at Work, at Work

Tonight, while at work, I had a wonderful opportunity to talk about faith, the gospel, etc. with one of my co-workers. Although this wasn't the first time we have talked about Chrisianity, it was the first time that we've been able to have a really in-depth discussion. Please pray that I will continue to speak the truth in love to those that I come in contact with at work. Also, please pray for Shawn as he wrestles with the truth.

As I was driving home this morning, I praised God for giving me an opportunity to serve Him and His kingdom. We are so priviledged to be able to serve the crucified, risen God! I pray that the Lord will continue to give each of us opportunites to live out 1 Peter 3:15: "but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope taht is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence."

No comments: