7.23.2009

Crawling Out of a Deep Hole

While on vacation I decided to leave behind all...well...most of my seminary work. While that decision allowed me to more fully enjoy time with my family, now I'm in the process crawling out of a deep hole that is filled with books, papers, and lectures. I'm just taking it one task at a time. Of course, getting all of this work finished would be easier if that is all I had to do, but I've got a family to love and a church to serve.My plan is to finish The Creative Word: Canon as a Model for Biblical Education within the next few hours. Then, I'll begin making my way through The Christians as the Romans Saw Them. That will still leave me with two others to finish (but certainly not today): Revelation and Reason: New Essay's in Reformed Apologetics and Education That is Christian. Hopefully I'll be poking my head out of the hole soon!

No comments: