5.22.2007

The Joys of Potty Training

Alora gets so excited when she uses the potty, and so do Amy and I. We like to show our support by clapping loudly and doing funny dances. Okay, I'm really the only one who dances but that's beside the point. Usually, after Alora pees or poops in the potty, she wants to show us what she's done. So, she will either call us into the bathroom or she will bring the potty to us. Yet, if you aren't expecting to have pee or poop brought to you, it can be quite surprising. (For instance, the other morning I was sleeping in the bed and I was awaken by the smell of a fresh pile of poop. How's that for a wake up call!) Well, today Alora brought a potty full of pee into the living room to show us. Amy was on the couch and I was at the computer. Unfortunately, on her way to show me, Alora tripped over a toy and the pee poured onto the floor....and her! Oh, the joys of potty training!

No comments: