12.01.2009

Family, Sickness, and Exams

So, I thought that I would be back to regular blogging by now, but that has not happened yet. We had family visiting with us last week for Thanksgiving. Then, over the weekend all of our family was sick. (And we're still recovering). Also, this is my last week of classes before exams. (I don't really want to think about how many papers I need to write or how many exams I need to study for!) I guess the best word to describe life at this moment is: busy. But busy isn't bad. It just means that blogs get neglected for a bit longer. For the two of you who are still reading this blog, I anticipate a return after exams next week. Who knows, maybe a blog post appear before that time. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Good one on Family, Sickness, and Exams.I recently found out 1 million children are accidentally poisoned in their homes each year.And also I did find the toxins we use in our home here www.debtfreeliving.healthyhometour.com.I think it's time we all know about the toxins we use.

Thanks,
Camilynn