11.02.2009

To My Wife

Since this is my blog, I guess I can blog about whatever comes to my mind. So, tonight, I've decided to take a moment and let everyone know that my wife is the greatest. If you know Amy, then this fact will come as no surprise to you. Amy loves Jesus. She loves me. She loves our girls. She is a constant source of encouragement. I am so blessed to have her as my wife. We've been married for 6+ years. I can still remember the first time that I met her at North Greenville--so beautiful and funny. And she's still beautiful and funny! She's not only a great wife, but also a great mother. Our daughter's adore her. On a daily basis she tells them about Jesus, instructs them in godly living, teaches them, encourages their creativity, and much, much more. Amy, when you make your way to my blog again, know that I love you. Always and forever.

2 comments:

Amy Ashley said...

AWWWWW! I love you soooo much my husband. I am so blessed to have you as my one and only. All glory to Christ, without Him my life would be in shambles. Thank you also, for being my constant encouragement.

Your sister!! (: said...

I love you guys so much! (: you're soo cute! and man eric, you couldn't have hit it on the nose any better (: but you forgot to add what an amazing SISTER she is to ME (: Christ definately made you just for my sister (: well, and for His glory of course! I couldn't even begin to imagine a better brother-in-law than you! I love you both so much.