7.15.2008

Squirt

Our third child (another girl!) is due on 8-8-08, so we shouldn't have too much more time before she arrives. I'll be really surprised if the baby doesn't come before that time, but we'll just have to wait and see. As you can imagine, we are so excited. One of the cool things about this pregnancy has been watching the excitement build for our oldest daughter Alora. She is ready for her sister to come. Alora has also let us know that she wants to call her sister, "Squirt." I wouldn't be surprised if that nickname hangs around. Of course, Amy and I will call her Anne-Marie Joy, but I guess "Squirt" is a good name too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I'm looking forward to meeting Anne-Marie Joy and seeing you all again soon.

Eric M. Ashley said...

We're looking forward to seeing you again also. I hope that you're enjoying being finished with school.