8.17.2007

New Student Orientation

Amy and I spent the day in Due West, SC at Erskine Seminary. I was able to register for classes and meet the faculty, staff, and other incoming students. I'm taking a small course load this semester: Early/Medieval Church History and Greek I. I'm really looking forward to being back in school, but I know that it is going to be a real challenge to keep priorities in order. I guess our current sermon series couldn't have come at a better time. (By the way, I'll be preaching this Sunday on the priority of work.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i kno im kind of late. but how did it go preaching? well im sure it went well. and the church is about to open soon. maybe we can come down there when it opens. i miss you so much sissy. i just want a hug from you right now:'( anywayz. i love yall.
love tiff