6.19.2007

Peppino's

Since moving to Anderson, our family has eaten at a lot of pizza places: Cici's, Frodo's, Famous, Family, Domino's, Wedgy's, Little Caesar's and Papa John's. Of all of these in Anderson, our favorite has been Famous Pizza with Family Pizza coming in at a close second. Of course, our favorite in the Upstate is Bertolo's Pizza, but after last night Bertolo's will have to share its crown with Peppino's Pizza. The pizza is handtossed and excellent. I enjoyed the pizza so much, I'm eating it for breakfast this morning.

UPDATE (3/13/08) - Strangely enough, this blog post is the number one entry on Google for people searching for Peppino's in Anderson. I assume that most people are looking for the phone number, so I wanted to help out by placing Peppino's phone number here:
(864) 224-3650

And as a shameless plug, if you live in Anderson...be sure to come and worship with us at Redeemer Church!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Cellist said...

Better check out New York Pizza (on Mall Road--same area as Bruster's) and Eddie's Pizzeria on Abbeville Highway (inside the Eddie's service station). I've found Eddie's to be #1, with NY a close 2nd. Mozzarrelli's on 81 has also come highly recommended, but I've not tried it yet.

Eric M. Ashley said...

I've had Eddie's , but it was loaded with a lot of ingredients that I didn't like...so I'll have to try it again.