7.31.2006

A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss...

Busy, busy, busy. I can't think of a more appropriate word to describe last week (and the next three.) Although I had a nice time with my parents at the beach last week, I am very tired. We got home on Thursday evening, and I had to begin work a few hours later. And since I have to be in Camden (for Cecil's wedding) on Thursday, I am having to work six days in a row (12+ hours a day) in order to make-up for missing my regular shift. Then, after the wedding, we'll be with Amy's family for most of the next week. When we finally return home, Amy's mom will be visiting (since she is back from Hawaii while Chris is overseas), and we'll be moving to Anderson.

Eric takes a deep breath and slowly exhales.

Although things are very busy, God is daily supplying us with strength. Thanks to those of you who have emailed me in order to let me know that you've been praying for me. Keep praying, and we'll keep moving by God's grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i never realized how hectic it must have been. but that week in the sand was fun you have to admit. cant wait to see you i love you. love tiff