12.28.2005

An End to Moving

After taking a break (for Christmas), Amy and I were able to get everything moved to my Grandfather's house and storage. (Let me just say that I really hate moving. I always seem to get distracted and lose track of what we have to do.) I am not sure when (or where) we will be moving next, but for now we are enjoying our time with my Grandfather (and parents). I am so thankful that the Lord has provided us with family (and friends) who have been so willing to help us during this strange/difficult/uncertain time in our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man how was your Christmas? I had an awesome one I got a mini-frige! I am going to miss you guys so much I will be praying for you. Please pray for us as a youth group that we will "continue in the things that you have taught us" . Thank you for giving yourself to God and influencing me and my Walk. I just wish you did a lesson on Ecclesians some point in your ministry:) Love you man ttyl.

Eric M. Ashley said...

Jon

I had a wonderful Christmas. We were able to spend a lot of time with family...actually, we are still spending time with family! I have already been praying for you guys! I know that the Lord will continue to guide you by His Spirit.

How is Rebecca? Has she heard any more from the doctor?